Tuesday, 3 April 2018

More Easter

I've been painting lots of glitter again.. this time it's an Easter egg oven mitt/heat pad and basket liner.

I made pumpkin scones for my photo snaps. 

Monday, 12 March 2018


Hello Leo... who loves Mummy's sewing area... heh heh.....

This is why I keep towels over all my projects.. 

Leo is just trying to keep out of the wet. Poor little darlin...

Friday, 9 March 2018

Guess who?

Leo! In Mummy's sewing again!! meowwww... and more blocks in the next monkey quilt....

Wednesday, 7 March 2018

Follow Your Dreams

I made this stunning cushion using some special fabrics.

Check out the way the Emerald City shimmers with the variegation in the fabric.

I painted lots of gold glitter on the road, red glitter onto the shoes, green glitter on the City... there is a rainbow in the sky... 

I think I am going to love making a few of these. This one is a gift, and I am going to need at least one for me!!

Oh! Marilyn!

I bought some stunning Marilyn Monroe digital print fabrics. Oh yeah babyyy. And this is the first thing I have made with it.

Be your own kind of beautiful drawstring bag.

 Love Bravely Free Soul bag with feather charm.

I cut these fabrics out... check them out.. ooh, so boho...

And here is a possible layout... so excited!!

Saturday, 3 March 2018

Chillin' Monkey

Whipping up a few blocks using the leftover strips from a jellyroll, and this is what I've come up with so far.
It's great to have my machine out again... still very wet in the yard, but the water levels have gone down enough that I feel comfortable to get out my machine.

Friday, 2 March 2018

Unicorn hand towel

I found this gorgeous satin Universal Unicorn fabric, and wondered what to do with it... 

so here we are... an ultra, ultra soft hand towel in powder blue, with a gorgeous satin trim!!