Tuesday 9 January 2018

Confessions of a Sewing Addict

I have a confession to make.

I have been very busy making and creating, and selling! So busy that I haven't kept up with my blog since last August. And so, I will endeavour to go back to fill in some information so that this record of my creations will not be lost.

Just last night I made these two tarot card/oracle card bags.

Wolf Spirit Animal, with some beading, sequins and moon charm.

As usual, the photos just don't do the finished piece justice. The colours are gorgeous. It was the fabric that inspired me of course, and it was just a fat quarter with a few animals on it, all hodge podge.



Raccoons Spirit Animal, with some beading, sequins and mini dream catcher.


I am enjoying the creating, and enjoying the influx to my stash. A little bit of income is always useful as a topper upper. My sweetheart says that I don't sew to make money, I sell to add to my stash. And of course he is right!


 I love the way these little guys seem to be starting at the butterfly, or the dream catcher.


Until next time, which hopefully won't be so far away.
Rainey x


3 comments:

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

Lovely bags. I can make a full size quilt before I can finish a small project. :)

9658 Textiles said...

Hiya! so glad you are still around! I haven't posted in a long time either ( I am writing one now) just need pictures. Canadian Fabric huh? maybe it is a sign.lol if you ever want to visit, all of you have a cabin to stay at in the Canadian wilderness!

BizarreQuilter said...

Hello Sharyn, isn't it funny how the mood strikes? Surely you'd have to make a million bags for all of your decks. xoxoxo

Hello sweetheart. Wow! Thank you so much darling! All kinds of things are calling at the moment, and yes, I definitely have more of the Canadian fabric... will put up more making... go on, do a post!