Monday 5 February 2018

Rainbow Daze

So many pieces are being finished at the moment. 

They've been on the go for a little while, and I am in a crazy finishing mode. I have no idea how many items I have finished this year, as I am still catching up on blogging posts, and need to add a list of finished items for 2018 to the sidebar.

 I reckon by March I will have time to count how many pieces have been finished this year so far!

This rainbow unicorn cushion features machine applique again (I am looooving it!), and free motion machine embroidery. This one is also for a collaboration in March, and I hope to show photos of the other two items together with my contribution after the others have been made. Come on girls, pull your finger out!

2 comments:

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

You are on a roll, lovely cushions :)

Anonymous said...

wow such a beautiful cushion ,you sure are on a roll,well done xx