Thursday 29 January 2015

Book Bags for Little People

 When a certain little boy (Rhette) needed a book bag for school, I had to look in the "caravan stash" for something to sew with.

There really isn't much in the caravan stash to sew with. Meanwhile in another state 3000km away I have soooo much stash in a shipping container at my parent's place, it's unbelievable.

 I found carrots and penguins to make 2 bags - one for a boy, and one for a girl.
Rhette started school this year, and Shelley started kinder. Rhette brings home a library book each week.
 I am taking Shelley to the local library fortnightly and she fills her bag with books and DVDs.
I must think about bringing the big stash interstate.... if I have to buy everything again now that I am sewing, I will spend a fortune. !! Haha. The things we do!!!

No comments: