Monday 8 January 2018

Oracle and Tarot Card Bags

This is the first bag made with a gorgeous sliver of a fabric that looks to be Canadian inspired. It's not even a fat quarter, just a sample from the travelling sales rep's cards.... and I am going to enjoy using every piece of it.

This is Bear Spirit Animal, as a tarot bag/oracle cards bag.

I've added a few sequins and beads. The fabric is more divine than you can see. And this little bub is on it's way to it's forever home already.

And this is another oracle cards bag that has been knocking to be made for some time. It's for an Angel lover, and features a fairy frost fabric bag (shimmers like angels wings), with 3D handmade flowers, embroidery and angel wing charms.


I wonder what Spirit will inspire me to make next?



Also on it's way to it's forever home, with 2 other special bags.

What a blessing it is to create, and bring joy to others!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Oh my. I saw your blog pop up and was amazed. You've done it. Back into blogging. Keep showing your makes...
Hope you had a great Xmas and New Year with your family.

BizarreQuilter said...

THank you Jo! WIll try to keep up more often. xo