Sunday 21 January 2018

Hedwig

I have so many new finished items to share with you, as I have been very busy behind the scenes.


This is the second Hedwig cushion I have made. I think on the first one, Hedwig was a different size.


And of course other differences between individual artistic pieces come about because I have freemotion embroidered the details in the feathers.


Hedwig is appliqued in a pearly fairy frost fabric, then feather details are embellished.

This cushion will be part of a handmade collaboration with a candle maker and polymer clay artist. I will share pictures of the trio closer to the release date in March.

I adore the licensed fabric in the borders.

Have a great day.
Rainey x



1 comment:

Maria said...

You've been very busy making your Harry Potter cushions . All look great...