Monday 15 January 2018

The rainbow butterfly

Hello everyone,


This next cushion - the rainbow butterfly is for an upcoming collaboration in March. The theme for the three items is rainbow butterfly.


I will post pictures of the finished trio probably in about a month or so. Why have I made it so early? Because silly me, I am trying to make about 17 items for that week, and need to start now or they will not be made in time.

I am very grateful for the collaboration groups, because the inspiration coming to me is superb. When the stimulus just works, the results are fantastic.

 I know that I will be making at least another 2 of these after the collaboration event, just because they are so gorgeous. Perfect for a little girls' room. I love the contrast of the black with the bright batiks.

Thanks for stopping by. xo

No comments: