Friday 4 August 2017

Celebrating Nineteen! ... And Nine!

Whoop! Whoop!

Celebrating the finish of 19 projects (even if some of them are small zippy pouches!) this year so far.

Scroll down on the right side bar, underneath all the little pictures of other people's blogs, and you will see a link to a blog post with every finished project in 9 years....

Wait.... I think my bloggerversary is this month! Whoop! Whoop! 9 years blogging!

And so, just what have I made to bring the total so far up to 19? Well, you'll never guess that making the traveller's pouches is slightly addictive!

Hee. Hee.

Alpaca My Bags travellers pouches set #2.



That's the last of this fabric. It's a light drill, and I just love the colours. Fun and playful. And I am pretty into puns too. Ipad and headphones bag, and passport/tickets or ipod or phone bag.

Forget The Siesta, It's Time to Fiesta.



Another set of travellers pouches. Also in a light drill. I feel the excitement of going on holiday just looking at these pouches!

A few years ago I made some of these as gifts, and the recipients just raved about them. It's wonderful feedback. I bought a stack of zips on ebay, so that instead of paying $1.53 per zip, I paid 10 cents each. I have over 100 zips. And I am feeling zippy!

I've got my eye on a couple of bellydance bras next, and almost finished the wedding quilt Time For Love...

Linking up to Whoop Whoop Friday, and settling into Friday Night With Friends...


3 comments:

Maria said...

Congratulations on your nine years of blogging..
Can see why you are addicted to making those travel pouches. Yours look great.

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Lovely work, love the pouches, they make great gifts. Congratulations on your nine years of blogging. :)

Janet said...

Great pouches! And fun puns! I can't wait to see the bellydance bras!!