Wednesday 12 December 2012

The Christmas Frenzy Begins

Every year I seem to get close to Christmas, thinking I won't make gifts... Then I change my mind... Am I the only one??

I've got Australian fabric here going begging. All I had to do was cut strips in different widths, cross cut them and join together, quilt them in a big strip (ooh, that would make a lovely table runner!!) them cut out the Christmas stocking shape...

And so I've made 2 Christmas stockings for non-Aussies in bright cheery Aussie
fabrics, and used overall Aussie prints on the back..

The only thing is, while I was looking for these fabrics I fondled quite a few more. I bet I can't contain myself despite all the jobs I'm meant to be doing!!







2 comments:

Angie said...

Those stockings are just adorable! I love their shape and their colors.

Chartreuse Moose said...

Charming...and I bet they were fun too!