Monday 1 May 2017

Slowly we get there

Most of Secret Garden block 3 is stitched down. All I need to do is the embellishments now.

For Slow Stitching Sunday yesterday I enjoyed preparing some of  Diamond Hill block 4 ready to stitch.


these leaves are too busy, will change them out

It only looks like a little bit done, but the block is traced and most of the freezer paper pieces are traced and cut out. I'll take it to the children's karate class tonight to see what I can stitch. That's why it's so good to have stitching prepared to take out here and there!

A little bit more preparation to do on this block tomorrow... and then the next Secret Garden block is released again already! Eek! My brain is whirring away as I think about how to customise the block to really give it the Wonderland touch.

I do love being mostly up to date with these BOMs and I love the motivation to keep up with everyone. I am glad I joined both at the same time.

For now, I think I'll get some more of Diamond Hill block 4 ready to stitch when I have a few spare moments.

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

This is the perfect take along project... a few stitches here and there gets it done eventually!

dq said...

You are getting there faster than me at least. I so hope to get my last two center blocks at least basted this month and the flowers on the last one. I do nearly have it stitched down though.