Monday 13 February 2017

Friendly flowers

I've been working solidly on preparing the flowers for the first Secret Garden block.



I am so in love with the quilt! My head is dancing with ideas!

This picture from the Disney movie Alice in Wonderland has inspired me to look at where I could stitch faces onto my flowers.

Holding an iron solidly for a few hours I had a bit of a twinge in the wrist, which made me think it's time to do something else. There will be no flower preparation today.

None of the flowers are stitched on yet. The evening has been dedicated to the Red Brolley stitcheries.

This stitchery is complete. The block has two more stitcheries on it, and I am half way through the second one.

Today is the next reveal day for Project Quilting, so I will pop over there and get some inspiration.

Have a wonderful week everyone! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Jo said...

I like the colours better on your block now. The Alice in Wonderland fit in with this weeks challenge.mgreat inspiration